Friday, October 4, 2024

WICKED HALLOWEEN OR FANCIFUL HALLOWEEN

 Our first Spooky Challenge will officially start on October the 7th

Our Theme will be Frightful Halloween or Fanciful Halloween!

How will you create your version of Halloween?

Wicked or Fanciful? 

You can choose to create a Wicked Halloween or a Fanciful Halloween...or create both...it is up to you! 

Here is my version of Halloween:


Now you are next! 

Just leave your link to your Halloween Creation in the comment section! 

Don't Forget about my Frightening Freebies is you need some inspiration to get your Spooky Creative juices flowing! I will be adding free images every day!

Please help me get word around in the Artist World about the challenge blog by leaving a link in your post! 

Here is the Blog Button you can post on your sidebar about the Challenge!

Thank you and have some spooky fun creating Halloween art this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOOOOOO!!!! I love your spooky message!