Tuesday, September 1, 2026

QUIRKY VICTORIAN ANIMAL CHARACTERS CHALLENGE

 THE QUEEN OF CREEP IS BACK!

I am so sorry that I have not posted any challenges in such a long time! The summer was so hectic and so many things came up that I did not have time to post anything for you! I am back and in full swing and will be posting weekly challenged from here on out. 

I have missed all of my Dark Artist Friends so much and am looking forward to creating some dark art with you as we did before! 

I collaborated with Mia at http://craftartista.blogspot.com 

and she created these awesome collage sheets for us to use for this challenge!






Choose one or more images from the collage sheets to use in your art this week plus I want you too also create another one with your own images as well. You will be creating two art pieces for this challenge! You can create them with a Spooky Victorian Theme or even a Steampunk Theme or both! Remember that your imagination is your doorway to any world you want to create! Have fun!!!

Here are my Quirky Victorian Animal Character Creations!




Thank you, Mia, for the wonderful collage sheets you created for us. I really enjoyed playing with the images and creating art with them for this challenge. 

Digital art created from Craftartista Quirky Animals Collage Sheets, Art House Whimsey Haunted Houses, Pxaabay, Gecko Galz  Digital Collage Sheet Gothic Victorian Ladies, and Time Flies ATC Sheet.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back, dear Kym!
    Don't feel bad—the most important thing is that you're okay (we were a little worried.)
    Off to new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back I'm so glad ! I hope all is well with you , you're the best!
    Here are my answers to your challenge. P.S. I cheated a tiny bit on the second. can you find it.?

    ReplyDelete

BOOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE YOUR SPOOKY DARK ART AND MESSAGES!

QUEEN OF CREEP

QUEEN OF CREEP